4/29/2013

Getting back to the start

Have been wondering about this since Saturday morning.

Can we actually 'restore' to a previous state, like we do to our PCs sometimes?

That would solve a lot of problems. Words said would be undone, the emotions experienced will get erased, and we would be happy and ignorant once again.

But is it a good thing? I felt it was a day or two ago, but now - I am not sure.

Things happened. I changed because of them, for better or for worse. Now wishing to go back to being ignorant about what I know now is nothing but cowardice.

I have to embrace what I have become, and choose my actions accordingly. If I keep wishing nothing had happened, then I am living in denial.

And I am going to be a bitter old man one day who thinks the world hates him.

No comments: