5/01/2013

Going back home

Many of my friends dream of getting fatter paychecks, swanky cars, living a luxurious life. I thought I wanted those things too - but have realized over the last few days that none of those things would make me happy.

All I want is to go back home, and do something that'd make people take notice of my quaint little town.

How will I do it? No idea. Yet.

But that is the plan, and whatever major changes I am going to do from now on will center on that fact.

We all have that one thing we want to do; this daily grind makes us push it to the backburner. slowly, we grow complacent, and that one thing is forgotten.

Hopefully, I'll be closer to achieving that goal in another year or two. If only there were a way to earn a decent living while doing that...

No comments: